Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A wee bit of holiday cheer!

Those of us (and I would imagine, most of us) who leave Christmas shopping till the month December, are faced with a daunting task of braving the overcrowded malls and other box stores in search for that perfect gift for that special someone. So after a stressful work-day and yet again, a stressful shop-night, it's nice to come home and get something cheerful in the mail. Usually, I get this experience with postcards from people I don't know (no, I don't walk around giving my address to strangers) - I mean those I receive as part of the Postcrossing project. But last night we got an awesome Christmas card from our good friend & neighbour G! Isn't it hilarous?!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha that's hilarious!! I love receiving funny holiday cards..they are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete