Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mug Cozy

So continuing with crafts and "pinteresting"...

Have you ever felt that you just want to curl up on a couch with your favourite book or in front of your favourite TV show, with a mug of hot coffee/tea/chocolate? Sure you have! But usually, you have to be careful with that mug! You can't just grab it with both hands... cause you'll burn yourself!

I found how to do this and thought to myself: why not?!.. it's a cozy for your favourite mug! You can make it in about 1 hour (depending on your crocheting speed) and you don't even need to know any fancy stitches :)

Below is how mine turned out. I'll be making another one, from better (thicker) yarn, but for this one I used what I had laying around :)


 Want to know how I did it? ASK ME HOW! :)))

3 comments:

  1. this is so cute..it's like a mug jacket! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know, I want to know! My grandma loves to crochet and knit, and I'd love to make some with her. It is just the sweetest idea ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi RobertaClaire!
      I'm sorry I took so long to reply to you, but here is where I got the idea: http://finvara.wordpress.com/2011/01/16/pattern-marions-cozy-cup-warmer/
      Cheers!

      Delete